Yes. You turned me up! I`m romantically involve blogging and I`m very happy when deeply engrossed in my work and NEVER even considered what you think is all about.
Why is that such a big deal? You need to open your eyes more bigger and bigger so that you can know what`s blog`s life is all about.. Seems like you don`t know anything and just think on your own randomly. I`m having the freedom to do it. I had no patience with the bull shit, the lies, the narcissists, and I certainly have no interest in being anyone`s mistress.
What if love was right there in front of you - you just couldn`t see it? Cecilia Ahern
And this is from my Blogger`pal :
I think she/he has self-esteem issues or something. She/he`s very neurotic. She/he gets depressed when came along your blog.
Who beat the chili would feel the heat. I`m very sorry and enjoy my new feed`s blog for the next next and next post.
Btw, thanks to all, I don`t expect that my new bloggylicious has more than 100 viewers! And, the advertisement served by nuffnang was worked. Thanks!
ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra











No comments:
Post a Comment
made me happy!