Voting

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things I bought



I am finally back from holiday! Came back on Tuesday-almost-night, so tired because unable to sleep on the way back. Ok, just proceed..
All those things I need on a family`s holiday packing list. and I did it.. It is a shopping paradise. ( not really!) LOL




I`m not type of up-to-date person in buying novel. I particularly love all the books that I bought. I don't really fancy those stuff related to romance all the way (Nora Roberts and so on) but those appearance art works are fabulous. I mean the book`s cover. ;D

I didn`t really buy lots of stuff there. Ahhhh shoes.!! Really, what girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes? I do.. for one =), but sticking with my motto of quality over quantity. I probably only purchase one or two new pairs of shoes for 2 - 3 month.


The patent protects the heel and keeps it from scuffing, and the platform gives some great height without sacrificing comfort.  I can't wear my patent leather heel everywhere. wedding or dinner for sure!


Apparently I wants to buy any casual clothes. Couldn't find one without the sleeves rolled up so I bought a brand new one from Jeep. You can look fabulous, even in casual clothing,
when you're just headed to the park! LOL

Jeans are one of my staples, I like to wear them with a casual blouse or t-shirt. You can look great mixing simple and easy wearing clothes, with a nice pair of shoes! Believe me and it`s more comfort. For a great casual style, just think about being relaxed and looking stylish at the same time!

I call it cond_ _! LOL

I hope you all are enjoying a peek inside my closet, special thanks go out to my parents. ;)


Lotsa stuff came up and I have been mad busy organizing "things" that made me quite terrific day and felt blessed. The big day (it`s not a wedding! pls) will come on the middle of July. Hopefully everything goes well. All is well- 3 idiots ;D

I'm really pleased with these plan.

Have a great day guys!


ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra

No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her