Voting

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The making of B.R.A.C.E.S

Scene 1:
 I put my tongue on the tooth, I found out my "gigi susu" and part of it has broken off. I`m suprised!. I looked in the mirror and the tooth that was supposedly filled was stay at the back of "gigi susu".. Should I get it pulled and get it overwith? How it will look like?? Oh Nooooooooo!!

Scene 2:
I went to Klinik Zaed, and my dentist checked it. My teeth are cracking up and falling out when he tried to pull it off. And he said " You`re now 19 years old, how come ' gigi susu' still ada lagi??" .. "I don`t know doctor ".. " So, How`s? "

After the Bla Bla -ish.. we end up with
" You need braces!!"  "What??"
I’ve always been curious about braces.
Then, the bla bla bla-ish is still on..
and Finally, " Doctor, I have to ask my dad, in 2 or 3 days, then I`ll give a call" .. " Oh ok, for sure"

Scene 3:
A conversation with my parents goes smoothly, low strain with more consideration. My parents are very understanding. And for others, some were quite supportive, but some thought I was being ridiculously vain.. Ahh Whatever! My family take it positively..so what?
 
Scene 4:
Once I'd had a consultation with my orthodontist I didn't took longer time and within 1 months I had my braces fitted. ;) Colourful braces!
But, one thing on my mind..
Flossing! What a "joy" to floss when braces fitted on teeth!! It`s hard and takes time. And I felt like
"Why doesn't everyone floss when it's so easy?!" Unlike me..
AND
 Eating! Sigh!

Scene 5:
I am still in braces. If you looked at my smile today you wouldn't see any difference. Same as before. I can hardly wait for my side teeth to move so I can see some actual results. This process takes time .

Scene 6:
My orthodontist said  "Athirah ,you will finish wearing the braces in just 2 month". Hopefully. "And you can start wearing retainer for 24 hours in 1-3 month and after that, just wear it at night for rest of your life. LOL" " This is for the best result and for long term meant".

So far, I am pleased with the cosmetic braces`s look and comfortable fit on it.
Is it fine with me to wear only retainers during night time, everyday? Hmm..
But,
Getting braces was one of the best decisions I have ever made and the best moments everrrr...

The making (Actual) of Braces:


The latest pic of braces..



ஐ ๑ஐ
withlovetyra

No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her