
Well the weekend is nearly over and as usual Sunday is another chilly day on this week. Sunday was a little less hectic. Ok. This is a wonderful site entry for my dad because today is Papa`s day!!
Pa, I love you. I`m glad I told you these words as often as I could.
I am happy the way you lived your life in honesty and fairness to others.
I am very happy how you drove when we were in the car with you so we would not be afraid.
I am very very happy HOW MUCH you loved us!
SYUKRAN
How you sacrificed for us each day. I will remember!
How very hard your worked from before daylight until after dark to provide for us. I will remember!
Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers day means more
than have a happy day
It means I love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you
than have a happy day
It means I love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you

ஐ ๑ஐ
withlovetyra
withlovetyra











happy fathers' day~
ReplyDelete