Voting

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pre-wedding




When I heard that, the UiTM  was offering a "Kursus Pra Perkahwinan" , I was intrigued. The program was to be a special fund-raiser supporting by CITU, an obviously worthwhile courses.

"Kursus Pra Perkahwinan- 2010"

I read it twice just to be sure I wasn't dreaming. Then I packed my shoulder bags together with friends, and registered.  :)


Here, we are..  As "dreamers" began to trickle in, conversations sprouted spontaneously and there was a growing sense of excited anticipation. 

It was pretty casual day. The presenter`s  skills in giving their speech were very impressive. They have an infectious spirit and we were really enjoying her/his company on the 2 days!

No matter what the subject matter, people enjoy themselves because they can relate to our daily life.  

Finally, we got this.. ;D


Auwww~ ;P


ஐ ๑ஐ
withlovetyra

-I have found that I am reading less this week- Sigh




No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her