I've been busy as a bee. But, in my free time, I have been picking some bloggers to read up that enlighten me! Because of that, I`m getting ready to release some smashing blog-gylicious awesomeness ;p
For those of you who feel boring, stop by and check them out! The blogs are by Andy and Chiara . I think you'll totally dig! They are fashion blogger and I could really use a wish right now to be like them. (wish right now, wish right now- songs by Airplane .LOL)


I feel like, how much they earn extra money every month by only blogging.. auww~
To Andy and Chiara,
Seriously. I have loved reading your blogs. What an astoundingly talented bunch you are!

Don`t worry. I got the permission from them to grab this lovely picture =)
Sources: Stylescrapbook & theblondesalad
ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra











No comments:
Post a Comment
made me happy!