skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
She and Her
Pages
Home
About me
Photo Album
Contact
Voting
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
SHE said "I love them all"
"No words"
ஐ
๑
ஐ
with
love
tyra
4 comments:
Stalker ;P
June 8, 2010 at 7:04 AM
TerBA!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tyra♥is♥me♥
June 8, 2010 at 7:54 PM
stalker = ggr!! TerBA!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
myra_bunny
June 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM
tyra...lap u tooo....!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Tyra♥is♥me♥
June 9, 2010 at 8:23 PM
k.myra ku sayang, heart you..
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
made me happy!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share
|
Follow this blog with bloglovin
About Me
Tyra♥is♥me♥
I`m a Sarawakian blogger
View my complete profile
I`m A Malaysian Blogger!
Really??!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(50)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(24)
So much strategising to do!
Kinda busy lately i see (yoda)
Please, never forget..
siapa lebih kacak?? mike atau emir atau fariz atau...
u know u wnt me??
Happy father`s day
AcapBella turns 22 today
A few names of shoe I love
Thinking of Getting a BB
Which one do you prefer: A) A pen B) A pencil C) ...
What should i give you as a gift when we meet each...
The making of B.R.A.C.E.S
Just a quick note
Pre-wedding
SHE said "I love them all"
The Bonds of Friendship
Most of us love it
Please don`t miss it!
For the rest of my Life
Be strong! ماهر زين - فلسطين سوف تترر
You turned me up!
Enlighten me!
Things I bought
Blog~ing or FB~ing?
►
May
(24)
Labels
Life is cool
(7)
Precious Moments
(6)
its all about crap
(5)
Formspring.me
(4)
Shopaholic
(4)
get the look
(3)
Girls talk
(2)
LOVE
(2)
formspring
(2)
Braces
(1)
Friend
(1)
Its all about Suri Cruise
(1)
Uni Life
(1)
crap
(1)
enlighten me
(1)
from the bottom of one`s heart
(1)
novel- danielle steel
(1)
IF it didn't inspired me so i left it.=)
Followers
Project Alpha's Facebook
Sponsors
I know you want me:
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
TerBA!
ReplyDeletestalker = ggr!! TerBA!
ReplyDeletetyra...lap u tooo....!!!
ReplyDeletek.myra ku sayang, heart you..
ReplyDelete