Voting

Monday, June 7, 2010

Most of us love it



What does your shopping style say about you? Yes, most of us love it, some are addicted to it, and a few us loathe it.

I`m not happy with my finance just now because I tend not to stick to my own budget causing me to overspend !fuhh.. Its really hard right? I wish I had more cash, but it isn`t that bad either. ngee.. And sometimes, I do feel bad at times having to ask money from my parents..So so so so intrigued I am about that topic. So, I decided I will dare myself to keep a spending journal too!

Everywhere I went, I asked myself : 
" Do I need this or do I want this? "
What fulfills you tyra?

Are you a shopaholic?

For many shopaholics, shopping is a way of covering up insecurities and lack of confidence. Owning beautiful things makes them feel better about who they are. One thing shopaholics should remember is not to become a slave to their wardrobe.

How to shop till you drop and do it well

If you just can`t help but spend, spend, spend, below will make sure that at the end of each spree you`ve actually bought something you want to wear:
  1. Work out what you need
  2. Stick to a budget
  3. Think small
Are you a bargain hunter?
Bargain hunters are often extremely confident, both with themselves and their fashion sense. They get pleasure when people ask them where they got an item and don`t make excuses for buying second-hand.

How to bargain hunt successfully
Bargain hunting is a skill that can be learnt like any other, as long as you follow these basic rules:
  1. Don`t shop for the sake of it
  2. Pay full if you really want something
  3. Get the most out of the sales
  4. Buy clothes either that you can wear at once, or that can be easily repaired!

Are you a practical shopper?

She is well organised and reliable. She`ll know exactly what`s expected of her, and what she needs to do it to achieve.

Source : CLEO + my experience

SO, in what condition are you just now??

In conclusion, I have to change my current financial habits.. The biggest money sucker for me are clothes and bags. Yes, I need to cut down on shopping, spending more books! 

and this will be easy for me as I`m now currently at home ;)

ஐ ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra


No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her