Which one do you prefer:
A) A pen
B) A pencil
C) Both
Why??
I don`t need both. Give me a pencil.! So, I can write happily - I can easy erase cookies, write and write without strain. I wish I could turn back time, so I will good, good and good than before.
Actually, I don`t have any idea about it. and I know it`s like isi2 tersirat which I have to take deeply understanding about it.But then, I`m not pretty good in answering this type of question. ;) What about you? pencil or pen?
Tiada maksud tersirat. It's just i dont know what to ask you.. So i came out with this instead.. Just popping out of my head..
Well, since your explanation is logic enough, i would like to agree with you.. The truth is, i hate pen since the secondary school. Always get scolded by teachers when using pencil in their class.. ;P
Haha I feel you. This is also happened in my Uni life especially doing Math. I do love math but during tutorial and exam, I doesn`t have confident in answering them by using pen! I don`t know why although I have liquid paper but somehow, by using it, it do not goes well on paper. Mcm x kemas! ;)
So, in this case, using a pencil seems like that person is not confident enough. ;)
So you would like to have a pencil instead of a pen.. Okie dokie~~
ReplyDeleteActually, I don`t have any idea about it. and I know it`s like isi2 tersirat which I have to take deeply understanding about it.But then, I`m not pretty good in answering this type of question. ;) What about you? pencil or pen?
ReplyDeleteTiada maksud tersirat.
ReplyDeleteIt's just i dont know what to ask you..
So i came out with this instead..
Just popping out of my head..
Well, since your explanation is logic enough, i would like to agree with you..
The truth is, i hate pen since the secondary school. Always get scolded by teachers when using pencil in their class.. ;P
Haha I feel you. This is also happened in my Uni life especially doing Math. I do love math but during tutorial and exam, I doesn`t have confident in answering them by using pen! I don`t know why although I have liquid paper but somehow, by using it, it do not goes well on paper. Mcm x kemas! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo, in this case, using a pencil seems like that person is not confident enough. ;)
ur name pls? ;P
Yup.
ReplyDeleteFor me i think my handwriting is so much better when using a pencil instead of pen.
My name?? A stalker is fine for me..
LOL ;P
You`re from:
ReplyDeleteA) GGR
B) BBP
C) Anonymous
Hehe
GGR and BBP stands for??
ReplyDeleteSo i might prefer D then.
;P
GGR and BBP are part of my family + friend but there`s no D! ;)
ReplyDeleteI should have a gender-form with more details in my blog.. myb for the future.. LOL
So, you are caught! ;)That I should have ended up. Hehe