Trust only in your shoes! Hopefully, you can understand what it mean..
Have any of you had that period in life where you aren't sure of what surrounds you? Who truly is your friend or enemy, IF the people you believe in and admire really are worthy of your admiration, IF you are in the right place, IF you are doing the right thing, IF the people you trust or dislike deserve those treatments?
Well, unfortunately I am. I find myself reevaluating everyone and everything.
I can only give one advice to myself...
...when lost, trust only in your shoes.
Well, unfortunately I am. I find myself reevaluating everyone and everything.
I can only give one advice to myself...
...when lost, trust only in your shoes.

They will take you to the right places, make you feel like a princess and give you the confidence you need to overcome anything. At least I believe so. =)
Think of it, that will make you feel better.. believe me!
Think of it, that will make you feel better.. believe me!
ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra
withlovetyra











No comments:
Post a Comment
made me happy!