Browsing around reading of beautiful new shoe trends on internet really made my day!.LOL
I came across with some of the most extra-ordinary shoes I have ever seen. Ok, I to be honest am not a high heels kind of girl. I tried - I really did - to learn to walk with them but I guess I was just born to wear flats for the rest of my days!
But, for some occasion, especially for dinner or wedding, I have to wear it..
However these shoes that I saw made me feel so happy. But, as beautiful (I personally think they are cool ) are they functional? I mean unless you are a model and are constantly needing to make an impression in the fashion world, would you wear these? I'm not sure who designed them, but I wanted to share the fact that they do exist.LOL
However these shoes that I saw made me feel so happy. But, as beautiful (I personally think they are cool ) are they functional? I mean unless you are a model and are constantly needing to make an impression in the fashion world, would you wear these? I'm not sure who designed them, but I wanted to share the fact that they do exist.LOL

Now, would you ever wear these?
For me,
The shoes on the top right are just too much. Aren't shoe models supposed to have pretty feet? If this poor model ever did have pretty feet, I hope she had an insurance policy, cause they look ruined forever..LOL
ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra
withlovetyra











No comments:
Post a Comment
made me happy!