“ending a deep friendship can be like ending an affair”
Friends often act as a substitute for relationship. Friendship offer a replacement support system. So if two of your friends leave you for each other, the sense of betrayal can be huge.
I think i`m well adjusted. I few week ago, I went mad when I felt a friend had betrayed me. I was very close ( a bit la ) to her .. It was horrible, but at least it cleared the air and made me realize I was being silly! Eh naive.. sound much better!
As i said before ..
I don't have enough time to keep up with everybody, so I`m delighted if i can stay in touch by proxy when my friends make friends with each other.. erkk.. sound too complicated! But as long as i can understand, who cares?
ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra











No comments:
Post a Comment
made me happy!