Voting

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The bedroom-princess makeover!



The bedroom-princess makeover! I`m done on blog`s makeover..Finally, at home, here I want giving my room, wardrobe and everything else a makeover. I was thinking of doing the same with my bedroom as I did it on my new blog-gylicious. ;D

I feel that I've grown up a little since I finished my bachelor degree and I feel that it is time for a little change for my bedroom.

So here's the thing, I NEED your opinions and ideas. ceh... not really, but I have to figure out any ideas on internet.. I'm horrid at deciding things so, I'd love it if you guys (stuffs from internet) could give me some ideas on color schemes, designs, what to add, what to get rid of, anything would be lovely.

Some people think it`s a beautiful room but it`s too cluttered for my taste..

Apparently, this is ok for me.. but it`s a huge change for my bedroom because I need to change the wall`s colour.. I`m thinking white is not suitable for me.. wondering why?!.. and I need money for it.. huh


ஐ๑ஐ,
withlovetyra


p/s: i will update it soon ya.. myb after my holiday at KK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her