Voting

Friday, May 21, 2010

Spill!


When was the last time you cried and for what?

 

Anynomous 1: “ Just a month ago- I was at a low point in my life but it was worth it to let the pain out”

 

Anynomous 2: “ Last month, when I finally watched Armageddon. I cried when  Bruce Willis sacrificed himself. It was so touching”

 

Anynomous 3: “ A few months back while watching the South African film Tsatsi. The ending really killed me”

 

Anynomous 4: “ A few weeks ago. I lost my first love as she thought i was cheating on her”

 

Me: : Just a weeks ago. When something nonsense made my day!! This is all about friends..



p/s: why don’t  you have a good cry over it, dear that will make you feel better.



ஐ๑ஐ,

withlovetyra

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her