Voting

Sunday, July 4, 2010

She is anxious about that.. what?


I am having an extremely dilemma.. What should I do? I just finished getting my degree in Applied Chemistry about a months ago. And currently, I`m thinking of to pursue my studies up to master level.

There's so much to do, so much to prepare but I`m looking forward to so so so many things right now. *head-spin*

The problem is I don`t have enough time to settle up everything, because my course`s intake is on Sept. It`s all about visa. I can settle it just after my Ielts`s result is out which is end of July. Bear in mind, I only have a months to settle up visa and more stuffs plus the bla-bla-ish. I don`t think so so so it will be done in a month. This post is meant to be a little kick in the *** for people who are wanting to do something but complain about time. *consider this*  
They said to me the better option is to postpone to sept next year which I think pffffttttt!!
Truth to be told, it’s tough to get out of this dilemma. 

What comes in my mind just now is I want to do my master straightaway after my undergraduate study. 

So, just now, I`m only concentrate on Ielts`s exam and I hope everything has been going well for me and if not, I have to work first and of course going back to studying after working may be an option for me. Hopefully, at that time, I have that spirit`s power`s study.

Plus, I`m also looking for a better job for my second option. But, sometimes when reading job descriptions on job`s ads, I am confused about what kind of experience they are looking for. Oh ok *Head spin* this is it!

I`m done ber blog-ing ;)


ஐ ๑ஐ
withlovetyra

4 comments:

  1. Just follow your heart dear and i think u already made the right decision. hope you will pass ur lelts`s exam darling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ryhn.. hopefully la kan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worry babe!
    The time will come when you know exactly what you want to do..
    Just keep your faith in it..

    ReplyDelete

made me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Share |

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow She and Her